This listing does not come with lifter yokes - Please See 856Y-16 instead if you need them
COMP Cams® Non-MDS Lifters for Dodge HEMI engines keep all 8 cylinders engaged at all times, allowing the use of performance camshafts without concerns about lifter failure. Designed as a major upgrade over the commonly sourced Dodge “Hellcat” lifters, this unique design enhances oil retention around the axle and bearing, helping to reduce wear and increase durability in all applications, stock to high performance. Additionally, extra material is strategically placed at the bottom of the lifter, adding strength and stiffness to the critical roller area. An ideal replacement for factory units, this drop-in lifter is designed to protect against roller bearing wear and lifter body breakage. Ideal for any stock, high performance or racing applications.
COMP Cams® Non-MDS Dodge Hemi Lifters are available with(856Y-16) or without(856-16) lifter yokes. COMP lifter yokes perfectly align the lifters and are manufactured from a premium material to meet all factory/OEM requirements. One lifter yoke holds four non-MDS HEMI lifters, four yokes needed per engine.
- 2003-2008 5.7L Non-VVT Engines (Magnum, Charger, 300C, Ram, Grand Cherokee, Durango, Aspen)
- 2009-Current 5.7L VVT Engines (Charger, Challenger, 300C, Ram, Grand Cherokee, Durango, Aspen)
- 2006-2010 6.1L SRT-8 Engines (Challenger, Charger, 300C, Magnum, Grand Cherokee SRT-8)
- 2011-Current 6.4L SRT-8 Engines (Challenger, Charger, 300C, Grand Cherokee SRT-8)
- 2015-Current 6.2L Hellcat SRT-8 Engines (Charger, Challenger)
If you currently have MDS (Cylinder Shut Down) and are switching to these non-mds lifters in order to remove the OE MDS-Lifters which cannot support the larger camshafts and will collapse under the higher loads you will need to turn off the MDS operation in your calibration.