Improve the steering system on the Jeep Wrangler JK with a JKS Hi-Mount Steering Stabilizer Bracket. The last place you want to lose maneuverability is on the trail, where diagnosing and repairing the problem is often impossible. Nevertheless, this unfortunate occurrence affects Wrangler JK owners more often than you might expect. The problem involves the factory mounting location of the steering stabilizer, which is immediately forward and well below the centerline of the front axle. This leaves the steering stabilizer defenseless against impact damage, and therefore is a disaster waiting to happen.
- Heavy-duty bracket repositions steering stabilizer higher on axle housing for much greater protection from impact damage
- Robust stabilizer mounting stud and premium hardware ensure a safe and secure installation
- Weld-on installation strengthens OE track bar bracket to prevent fatigue and failure
- Optional bolt-on installation allows easy fitment for light duty applications
- Precision formed from 0.25 in. thick steel for maximum rigidity
- Durable zinc finish protects surface from corrosion and maintains sleek appearance
- STABILIZER TIE ROD MOUNT PN JKSOGS924 IS REQUIRED on 2010+ models (and recommended on 2007-09 models) in order to install this relocation bracket.
Not compatible with OE steering stabilizer.
Requires Steering Stabilizer Tie Rod Mount [JKS PN: OGS924] on 2010+ models.
Compatible with Stabilizer Cylinder [JKS PN: JPSEC1000].
Weld-on installation is strongly recommended for maximum strength and reinforcement of OE track bar bracket.
Bolt-on installation optional.
All JKS products are protected by a limited lifetime warranty to ensure they are free from manufacturer defects in material and workmanship so you can go with confidence knowing your JKS parts are covered.