Proper engine tuning is essential to achieving maximum performance and avoiding costly, premature engine failure. Unfortunately, until now digital air/fuel meters have only offered single sensor measuring capability. This meant engine tuners were only able to monitor the air/fuel ratio in one side of the engine while being left to play a guessing game with the other engine bank. Now there is a way to eliminate the unknown, allowing you to tune carburetor jetting and EFI profiles with confidence and complete accuracy.
FASTÌ¢åãå¢ has developed an easy to use Dual Sensor Air/Fuel Meter that delivers the complete story about your engine's tuning. Tuners now have the power to read two wideband O2 sensors individually or average them together for super accurate readings of the engine's true air/fuel ratio. Beyond the innovative dual sensor capability, the new FASTÌ¢åãå¢ Dual Sensor Air/Fuel Meter delivers all the features that tuners have come to expect, plus several enhanced capabilities, in the easiest to use format of any digital air/fuel meter ever developed.
FASTÌ¢åãå¢ Dual Sensor Air/Fuel Meter Features:
- Dual wide-band O2 sensors measure air/fuel ratio in both engine banks simultaneously or average them together for precise tuning of carburetor jetting or EFI profiles
- Features include built-in data logger with on-screen playback (no laptop required), outputs for external data loggers & digital gauges and a narrow-band simulator function
- Affordably priced single sensor version can be easily upgraded to dual sensor unit; features field-flashable capability for downloading future updates
- Built-in calibration and quick start-up deliver A/F readings in under a minute; kit comes complete with everything needed
- Lighted, full graphical display makes it the easiest to use unit available; perfect for race, street and dyno-cell applications