These throttle bodies offer increased throttle blade thickness to eliminate deflection commonly found with other throttle bodies, especially those used in boosted applications. A smoother operating offset blade pivot improves throttle response, while a beefed up linkage and dual throttle spring mechanism ensure total throttle control. Constructed from billet aluminum, the FAST Big Mouth LT for Ford Coyote and Chrysler Hemi applications are new and improved versions of the original Big Mouth Throttle Body. With an 87mm throttle bore for the Ford Coyote and Chrysler HEMI, each one features a black-wrinkle powder coating and all of the same features as the original. Our Big Mouth 87mm Throttle Body for Chrysler HEMI features a black wrinkle powder coating finish along with an improved throttle blade and pivot. In addition, our throttle body improves throttle response and eliminates blade deflection. Does not include throttle position sensor or idle air control valve. See 54089 for Big Mouth 87mm Throttle Body that does include sensors.
Convert your Hemi to drive-by-cable while improving appearance & performance
*IAC & TPS NOT included
Big Mouth LT Throttle Bodies™ from FAST™ for Chrysler Hemi applications feature a black-wrinkle powder coating. The enlarged bore is a substantial upgrade over stock and allows increased airflow to support higher horsepower. A progressive throttle pulley enhances drivability, especially at low throttle, while a double return spring provides a solid feel and increased safety. A drive-by-cable throttle body (FAST™ Big Mouth/Big Mouth LT) is necessary for XFI™ and EZ-EFI® (or other aftermarket EFI customers) running an engine that was originally throttle-by-wire. Requires GM-style IAC and TPS and is also available with them - Part #54088.
- Requires GM-style IAC & TPS, but are not included
- Chrysler Hemi 87mm drive-by-cable black-wrinkle powder coated throttle body
- Convert your Hemi to drive-by-cable while improving appearance & performance
- Drive-by-cable throttle bodies are necessary for XFI™ & EZ-EFI® running an engine that was originally throttle-by-wire
- Enlarged bore is a substantial upgrade over stock & allows increased airflow to support higher horsepower
- Progressive throttle pulley enhances drivability, especially at low throttle
- Double return spring provides a solid feel & increased safety
- Works excellently with OEM Chrysler Hemi intake manifold
- Also available with GM-style IAC & TPS #54089