If you're looking to get even more power from your SRT-8 Magnum, Charger, Challenger or 300C, check out these new non-catted Mid-pipes built specifically for HHP by JBA. These precision built components are engineered to deliver a huge increase in performance for the re-born legend and a powerful exhaust note. These new mid-pipes feature mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, and provisions for 02 sensors for an easy bolt-on installation. Once installed, these components open up the exhaust system for substantial performance gains and a healthy change in the exhaust note.
Installation can be done in about one hour with common tools. These mid-pipes are designed to work with any aftermarket cat-back or the stock exhaust. These bolt right on to the stock exhaust manifolds up front without any need for gaskets or additional hardware. On vehicles requiring back order sensors.
1. Use of these pipes will cause your vehicle to receive a Check Engine Light (CEL) due to the removal of the catalytic converters. Custom Tuning solutions are available through HHP. Contact us for more information.
2. On newer 2012 LX SRT-8's with backflow pressure sensors, these pipes do not contain the bung needed to reinsert your pressure sensor. This would need to be installed by the installer locally if your vehicle does have one of these sensors.
3. FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY. The Federal Government and certain states have various laws that may prohibit the removal and/or modification of any part of the emission system on street driven vehicles. This exhaust part is sold for "off road use only", i.e. use on the track. Vehicles not used on public streets or highways are generally exempt from emission regulations. We recommend that our customers check the current federal and governing state laws since compliance with the law is your responsibility.
This Product Fits Vehicles:
- 2005-2014 6.1L & 6.4L Chrysler 300C SRT
- 2006-2014 6.1L & 6.4L Dodge Charger SRT
- 2008-2014 6.1L & 6.4L Dodge Challenger SRT
- 2006-2008 6.1L Dodge Magnum SRT