NGK racing spark plugs are built to withstand the severe mechanical and thermal shock associated with high-revving, high-compression engines. NGK racing plugs feature special electrode materials—precious metals like platinum or gold/palladium—for greater durability and low voltage requirements. Fine-wire center and ground electrodes provide better sparking and enhanced ignitability. And, the unique arrangement of insulator noses improves throttle response! Whether you're a weekend warrior or an expert racer, rocket your way to victory with racing spark plugs from NGK—the people who spark winners!
- Manufacturer Heat Range: 10
- Electrode Tip Material: Nickel alloy
- Electrode Core Material: Copper
- Center Electrode Type: Projected
- Spark Plug Thread Size: 14mm
- Spark Plug Reach: 25mm
- Spark Plug Seat Style: Tapered
- Wrench Diameter: 5/8 in.
- NGK Sku: 95811