Since 1987, Whipple Superchargers™ have been the pioneers and leaders of twin-screw supercharging. Whipple was the first to bring positive displacement technology to fuel injected, emissions legal engines. With over 30+ years of twin-screw supercharging experience, Whipple’s team have now engineered the most powerful supercharger system available today for your Hemi engines. The all new, Gen 5 supercharger systems feature the latest patent pending dual intercooler, dual pass technology for industry leading cooling capacity, massive 112mm high flowing inlet, Gen 5 3/4 rotors and upgraded belt system to give you the most advanced upgrade available today. More power per pound of boost with neck whipping torque and ear to ear grinning top end horsepower, the Whipple Supercharger system is absolutely a beast!
The all-new Whipple Gen 5 supercharger system features the same technology that Dodge uses for its factory built Drag Pak program and is helping teams set new records nearly every race weekend. Not to be confused with the Gen 3 or 4, this all new supercharger features industry leading efficiency from idle to redline. All new bearings, gears, rotors and housing allow the new supercharger to spin faster, longer and safer while producing more power than any other positive displacement supercharger ever built. The new Gen 5 features an all new 3/4 rotor combination vs previous 3/5, 285 deg helix vs previous 270 deg, new bell mouth inlet, optimizied dishcarge port and increased diameter vs length for higher efficiency.
The Whipple Supercharger system features new, high flow fuel injectors, billet fuel rails, oversized heat exchanger, high flow intercooler pump, all the pre-formed and fitted hoses and all the necessary wiring connectors for a easy installation.
*Model years 2015-2021 and up require unlocked PCM's. Whipple includes HP Tuner unlock code with supercharger system purchase. PCM must be shipped to HP Tuners for unlock service.
*Model years 2018-2021 kits include security gateway module to allow for reading/writing PCM.
*Boost is for reference, results may vary from application to application.
Front Inlet vs Rear Inlet:
Not all front inlet systems are created equal. As in typical Whipple fashion, the Whipple front inlet system is not restricted by a 81mm inlet system which severely limits your potential power gains. The Whipple SC system uses a unique 109mm round (round flows significantly more then oval or rectangle) inlet for nearly 1750cfm capacity (1600hp). The front inlet casting also features a long tapered turn allowing for proper rotor filling, maintaining peak volumetric efficiency levels.
- Most powerful supercharger system available
- Same technology that powers Dodge Drag Pak
- No other upgrades required, just massive power right out of the box
- Front entry, inverted Gen 5 3.0L Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outperforms competitions 1.9L, 2.3L and 2.65L roots-type systems
- Integrated Crusher™ 112mm round inlet outflows smaller 90 and 93mm inlets such as other Eaton based systems
- Integrated Crusher™ 112mm round inlet for optional oversized throttle bodies
- Patent pending dual intercooler core, dual pass technology for industry leading cooling capacity giving Whipple lower air charge temps than any other positive displacement supercharger opiton
- Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercoolers offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available
- Whipple Superchargers massive oversized intercooled air-bypass system for industry leading reduction of burst knock, other systems recirculate hot air
- Exclusive 3x4 rotor combo for industry leading efficiency
- One-turn turn inlet allows for decreased induction losses when compared to rear inlet systems and 180deg bends
- Flat torque curve for incredible acceleration
- Oversized heat exchanger for incredible intercooler water temps
- High flow IC pump for quick recovery times
- No internal engine modifications required
- Completed installation looks factory installed
- Kits come complete with all necessary parts and hardware for installation
- Plug and play wiring with male and female connections
- Optional high flow air filter system featuring a S&B True flow filter
- High flow fuel injectors included
- Proven 6-rib belt system with adjustable idler system for easy belt changes and multiple pulley configurations
- OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation, no ugly brass or steel fittings on the SC
- Complete kits, Competition kits and Hot Rod kits available
- Available in wrinkle black, polish or any custom color
- Easily upgradeable with big cold air intakes and bigger throttle bodies
- Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
- 3 minute pulley changes
- Flash tool that allows you to read and erase codes and multiple data log features
- New, colder spark plugs included
- 1 year warranty