What do the pro's know? They know what's fast and what's not. The newest supercharger to hit the tracks has been engine dyno tested against all of it's competitors and it's now taking the racing world by storm. You may have seen it on the new 2021 MOPAR DragPak Challenger. You may have seen it on press releases about Geoff Turk's Blackbird Challenger which just dyno'd 1700 Horsepower on our engine shop's dyno! This supercharger is in such high demand that we actually signed our own deal to run this supercharger for the 2021 season on our very own Ultra Street car driven by Joshua Schwartz.
With over 30 years of twin-screw supercharging experience, Whipple's team have now engineered the most powerful intercooled twin-screw SC systems available today for your HEMI. The new, direct and port injected supercharger system features the brand new Generation 5 3.0L front feed twin-screw supercharger. This all new supercharger features industry leading efficiency from idle to redline. All new bearings, gears, rotors and housing allow the new supercharger to spin faster, longer and safer while producing more power than any other positive displacement supercharger ever built. The new Gen 5 features an all new 3/4 rotor combination vs previous 3/5, 285 deg helix vs previous 270 deg, new bell mouth inlet, optimized discharge port and increased diameter vs length for higher efficiency.
- Patent pending triple intercooler technology with massive 1" port capacity making it the largest intercooler system on the market.
- Front entry Gen 5 W185ax (3.0 liters/3000cc) Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outperforms competitions 2.3L and 2.65L roots-type systems
- Gen 5 supercharger features new 3x4 rotor combination for significant increase in airflow under the curve than less efficient 4x4 roots units. This rotor has an increased RPM capacity, is large diameter for increased airflow and a smaller leak path, and features an increased helix for optimal sealing
- Oversized Crusher™ 150mm inlet for maximum airflow capacity and minimal rotor cavitation
- Inverted design allows for oversized intercooler core compared to other smaller intercooler cores giving Whipple lower air charge temps which allows more boost and timing to be run
- Whipple Superchargers massive oversized intercooled air-bypass system for industry leading reduction of burst knock and incredible fuel economy
- Center discharge port for better cylinder to cylinder distribution then other twin-screws with cobbled together billet adapters and forward facing discharge
- Extra plenum volume below intercooler core for far less pressure drop and better use of the increased surface area of the massive intercooler core
- More boost at the "hit" than any other twin-screw.
- Lightweight pocketed 6061 T6 billet aluminum SC pulley
Supercharger Assembly Only, Includes:
- Intercooler Core
- Fuel Rails
- Supercharger Pulley
LET IT BE NOTED...
NOTE 1: The Whipple 3.0L Dragpak kit fits all HEMI's but requires use of the Hellcat front cover, Hellcat bolt pattern heads, belt drive and a mechanical bypass. Contact HHP for a complete Hellcat timing cover setup with FEAD kit.
NOTE 2: Hellcat Specific Kits that utilize the OEM electronic bypass valve will be available around March 2021. Contact us to be put on our notifications list.
NOTE 3: Polishing & Powder Coating Options Are Available On Manufacturer Direct Orders with HHP. Contact us for more info.
NOTE 4: Throttle Body is not included with DragPak Kits.
- Check Out our friends from HEMITUNER Performance putting the 3.0L Whipple to the test: