The Trojan Challenger: Fastest HEMI at SEMA '08
Each year, HHP has the pleasure of taking part in many SEMA builds surrounging the HEMI's vehicles, including the Charger, 300C, Magnum and Challenger. One of our proudest was our 2008 Challenger SRT-8. Street legal by day, track star by night. When the Challenger first hit the streets, we dove right in with this build. Designed to exceed over 1000 Peak Horsepower, this Challenger was designed to run 9's in the quarter mile while everyone else was trying hard to hit the 12's. We've come a long way since then but this car is a part of the history of HHP and the new Challenger.
It was featured in Diablosports 2008 SEMA Booth.
2008 SEMA Build Sheet:
- HHP/BES 426 Blower Stroker Motor
- HHP/BES Ported & Polished Cylinder Heads
HHP/BES Stage 4 SRT-8 Blower Cam
HHP Full Return Fuel System (Uses Fore Products)
- SMS 296 Twin Screw Supercharger (Changed To Kenne Bell In 2009)
- Diablosport Custom CMR Tuning
- Kooks Custom Stepped Race Headers
- Corsa Performance Cat-Back Exhaust
- Driveshaft Shop 1400hp Axles
- Quaife Limited Slip Differential (LSD)
Pedders Full Race Suspension
- Full 5-Point Removable Roll Cage
- Custom Race Seats & Harness
- Custom T/A Challenger Hood
- Custom Front Grill & Lighting
Custom Front & Rear Carbon Fiber Spoilers
Innovate Motorsports Gauges
- Intro Ram 5 Custom 20" Wheels w/ ID Center Caps
- Toyo 255/45 front & 275/45 Rear Proxes ST II Tires
Along with a heck of a lot more...