New transformative product from Per4Mance Development
Starting in January 2019, P4D decided to take a fresh look at the differential brace taking into consideration what has worked and what could be improved. Working with a new mechanical engineer, we started with a blank sheet of paper.
Our goal was two fold:
1) Could we develop a better solution?
2) Could a new solution be more harmonious with the OEM IRS?
This led us to develop a two-piece differential integration and reinforcement system.
- Part one attaches the differential using the lower two main case bolts and the three lower case bolts to reinforce the differential.
- Part two attaches to the rear cross-member and carries a OEM differential bushing (just like the two in the rear cross-member) to add a third, triangulated integration point to "attach" to the reinforced differential.
- American made and CNC machined T-6061 billet aluminum
- OEM differential bushing
- ARP fasteners/US made galvanized bushing bolt
- P4D tool-less PEM inserts for cross-member attachment
- Hard anodized coating in black (images are of preproduction units)
- Access to fill and drain plugs
100% satisfaction guarenteed, return within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
As a new product, expect product delivery between 4-8 weeks. Orders will be fulfilled in the sequence orders are received.
Use of the DIRS may impact the manufacturer's warranty on the differential. Purchaser assumes all responsibility for installation and use.
2015+ Dodge Challenger
2015+ Dodge Charger
2018 Dodge Demon
2019+ Dodge Redeye
2015+ Chrysler 300