The PBB brace borrows some of the key design features of the DIRS. It attaches to the differential using the two main case bolts and two secondary case bolts, it uses 10mm bolts to attach to the rear-crossmember and also include two rubber isolators (upper and lower - not shown). Access to the fill and drain plugs remain in tact.
- American made and CNC machined T-6061 billet aluminum
- ARP fasteners
- P4D tool-less PEM inserts for cross-member attachment
- Professional powder-coating in gloss black or brake caliper red (images are of a preproduction unit)
- Access to fill and drain plugs
- Typically ships in 24-48 hours
100% satisfaction guaranteed, return within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
IMPORTANT: Use of the PBB may impact the manufacturer's warranty on the differential. Purchaser assumes all responsibility for installation and use.