MANLEY FORGED CRANK
- Lightweight 4340 material forging
- Multi-step heat treatment process and Nitrided for added strength
- Stress relieved, shot-peened, and 100% magnafluxed
- Micro polished large .125" radius journals
- Comes with 32 tooth reluctor wheel for Non-VVT HEMI engines.
- Gun drilled mains and lightened rod journals for weight reduction
- Counterweights fully profiled
MANLEY FORGED H-BEAM RODS
- Lightweight design 4340 material forgings
- Fully machined, heat treated, stress relieved, shot peened, and 100% magnafluxed
- Big and small end bores are final honed to a tolerance of +/- .0002"
- Bend and twist is tightly controlled
- Weight matched to +/- 1.5 grams
- H-Beam comes standard with 7/16" ARP 8740 bolts (ARP 2000 bolt upgrade available, contact HHP for more info)
MANLEY 2618 FORGED PISTONS
- High strength 2618 alloy forgings
- Exacting ring groove squareness to cylinder wall provides maximum horsepower.
- Offset wrist pin design
- Moly coated skirts
- 1.5 x 1.5 x 3mm Total Seal (moly in-lay tops standard)
- Premium steel top rings are optional
MANLEY MAIN & ROD BEARINGS
Premium Clevite¨ "H" Series narrowed rod bearings and "P" Series main bearings