Manley Performance is proud to introduce our "PRO SERIES" stroker crankshaft designed for the small block HEMI engine. Manufactured from a premium 4340 steel forging, these cranks feature a 4.050" stroke which can turn your 5.7L into a 392 c.i. engine. The Manley 4.050" stroke HEMI crankshaft features small block Chevy small journal (2.000") crank pin diameters and widths. This provides taller "side walls" on the crankshaft rod journals for better oil control and reduced windage. The counterweights are profiled for 6.125" length connecting rods.
MANLEY FORGED CRANK
- Lightweight 4340 material forging
- Multi-step heat treatment process and Nitrided for added strength
- Stress relieved, shot-peened, and 100% magnafluxed
- Micro polished large .125" radius journals
- Comes with 32 tooth reluctor wheel for Non-VVT HEMI engines or 58 tooth reluctor wheel for VVT HEMI engines.
- Gun drilled mains and lightened rod journals for weight reduction
- Counterweights fully profiled
MANLEY FORGED H-BEAM RODS
- Lightweight design 4340 material forgings
- Fully machined, heat treated, stress relieved, shot peened, and 100% magnafluxed
- Big and small end bores are final honed to a tolerance of Ìâå± .0002"
- Bend and twist is tightly controlled
- Weight matched to +/- 1.5 grams
- H-Beam comes standard with 7/16" ARP 8740 bolts (ARP 2000 bolt upgrade available, contact HHP for more info)
MANLEY 2618 FORGED PISTONS
- High strength 2618 alloy forgings
- Exacting ring groove squareness to cylinder wall provides maximum horsepower.
- Offset wrist pin design
- Moly coated skirts
- 1.5 x 1.5 x 3mm Total Seal (moly in-lay tops standard)
- Premium steel top rings are optional (contact HHP for more info)
MANLEY MAIN & ROD BEARINGS
Premium Clevite¨ "H" Series narrowed rod bearings and "P" Series main bearings