*** All coatings colors for the lower blower & tb are a MATTE finish, gloss can be added (write down in appropriate section) *** *** ALL ORDERS MUST BE PRINTED OUT & PLACED IN THE BOX ALONG WITH THE SUPERCHARGER. ***
Jokerz Race blower package includes a race rebuild and Full Tilt port work. Jokerz hellcat/demon/redeye/trackhawk port program. Industry first CNC port program for Hellcat / Demon / Trackhawk / Redeye Supercharger. We also have the first IHI blower in the 8s boost only. This package has netted whp of 50+ on 93 and upwards of 80+ on e85/c16. Our products are cut on a centroid 5 axis cnc machine. Inlets are custom made and are based on twinscrew rotor compression duration. This allows the blower to see gains from down low in the rpm band to the high rpm band. Port work is most effective when coupled with an aftermarket throttle body.
*** IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON RUNNING A COG DRIVE UPPER PULLEY, ALL WARRANTY & HELP WILL BE VOIDED. WE STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST A COG DRIVE PULLEY ***
– Snouts are CNC’d with a 5 axis cnc with jokerz Full Tilt port design– Snouts are welded on to gain area internally for performance gains– Bearing plates are CNC’d with a 5 axis cnc with Jokerz Full Tilt port design– Runners are ported by Hand then hand sanded and polished. improves radius of the runners. most beneficial on 18 and up blowers. 15-17 minimal gains are seen. runners are gasket matched to FORCED INDUCTION INTERCHILLER SPACERS.– Race rebuild includes ceramic bearings that are coated for tighter tolerance then hand packed by Jokerz with our choice in Race bearing Grease. With this combo the blower has less resistance on rotation and is given a wider range of operating rpm.– Superchargers are test spun from 4,000 rpms-10,000 rpms to check for rotor clearance, bearing binding or noise, and workmanship is inline for jokerz approval– Rear bearings will remain stock due to being submerged in oil and not limited by double seals. these bearings being exposed to oil and requiring no seals gives them a higher rpm then the double sealed bearings.– Bearings rated for higher rpms over stock– Disassembly, cleaning, inspection upon arrival.– Blower is assembled to Jokerz race spec– Custom tooling is required and used by jokerz for assembly and disassembly– Race rebuilds are built for race applications and are under heavy stress and conditions. jokerz can not insure any possibilities or failures due to this.– Extra charges may be given if hard or rotating parts are damaged. If pulley walked into or damaged snout extra work will need to be done in order to insure function of supercharger before rebuild begins. extra charges based on work performed will effect final bill. you will be contacted if anything extra is needed– All prices include assembly, disassembly, oil, and cleaning– Upper idler, green belt, and fixed upper pulleys may create 150%+ axial torsion and resonance on supercharger assembly resulting in failure. Run at your own risk.
Core return policy:
Due to current availability, cores must be shipped in for porting.
- Once you checkout, print out your emailed receipt and put that in a box with your supercharger.
- Be sure to remove all sensors and gaskets,**gaskets, sensors, brackets etc. left on supercharger will be disposed once received**
- Our preferred shipping method is Fedex or UPS
- IF INVOICE IS NOT IN BOX, SUPERCHARGER WILL BE SET ASIDE UNTIL OWNER CONTACTS JOKERZ WITH TRACKING NUMBER & PROOF OF SHIPMENT
- 204 W MAIN STREET ASHKUM ILLINOIS 60911
Turn Around Time:
- 15 BUSINESS DAYS IS AVERAGE TURN AROUND TIME. TIMES WILL VARY PENDING WORK LOAD AND SEASON.