**THESE LIFTERS DO NOT COME WITH LIFTER TRAYS**
A short travel aftermarket hydraulic lifter with axle oiling for the HEMI that is designed for the high boost, high horsepower application.
These lifters from Gen3 are non-MDS and will work as a direct replacement in any Gen3 HEMI engine application to include:
- 2003-2008 5.7L Non-VVT Engines (Magnum, Charger, 300C, Ram, Grand Cherokee, Durango, Aspen)
- 2009-Current 5.7L VVT Engines (Charger, Challenger, 300C, Ram, Grand Cherokee, Durango, Aspen)
- 2006-2010 6.1L SRT-8 Engines (Challenger, Charger, 300C, Magnum, Grand Cherokee SRT-8)
- 2011-Current 6.4L SRT-8 Engines (Challenger, Charger, 300C, Grand Cherokee SRT-8)
- 2015-Current 6.2L Hellcat SRT-8 Engines (Charger, Challenger)
If you currently have MDS (Cylinder Shut Down) and are switching to these non-mds lifters in order to remove the OE MDS-Lifters which cannot support the larger camshafts and will collapse under the higher loads you will need to turn off the MDS operation in your calibration.