- Most factory cast aluminum oil pans on Gen-III Hemi engines don't fit or hang too low for engine swaps
- Complete oil pan kit with includes the oil pan, pickup assembly, O-ring seal, windage tray, baffling & mounting bolts – no extras that must be purchased separately
- Cast aluminum rear-sump engine swap oil pan
- Unique O-ring seal to block with captured windage tray (patent pending)
- Integrated windage tray & baffle to control oil (fits up to 4.06-inch stroke)
- Natural as-cast aluminum Finish
- Part # 302-63 fits 2015 & Up Gen III Hemi 6.2L Hellcat engines
- Fits 1972-1993 Dodge D100/D150/W100/W150 trucks, 1987-2004 Dodge Dakota, and 1973-1987 GM C10 Trucks
- Works with most factory & aftermarket dipsticks
- Patent Pending
- Integrated lower support bolts engine block to transmission or bellhousing for additional driveline strength and support while keeping dirt and debris out of driveline components
- Covers the lower portion of the bell-housing – to keep dirt out of the bell-housing or transmission
Most engines come from the factory with a stud in the block that is reused to mount the oil pickup. If you don't have this stud it can be purchased from Mopar - part number 06513100AA.
Recommended Dipstick: Any dipstick from a Dodge or Ram truck that was initially equipped with a Gen III Hem engine is compatible with this oil pan. These dipsticks mate to the engine block dipstick port. Note: Fitment is not guaranteed when using aftermarket exhaust.
The oil return ports on the front corners of the oil pan are not machined (the are bosses there & can be drilled and tapped for these ports - if needed).