Introducing Terminator X for Chrysler GEN III HEMI engines from 2013-Current such as the 5.7L and 6.4L engines.
Terminator X features real-time fuel learn, high impedance injector drivers, integrated 1bar MAP sensor, and 4 programmable inputs and outputs. These are ideal for electric fans, boost control solenoids, progressive nitrous control, and much more.
Terminator X ECU comes fully loaded with base maps for common Gen III HEMI engine combinations to get you out of the garage and on the road/track fast. The included 3.5" LCD touch screen handheld contains an easy to use calibration wizard as well as tuning and gauge display functions.
Included with Terminator X is Holley EFI's industry leading support, easy to use software suite that allows full laptop access/compatibility for advance users.
Whether you're building a budget beater or full on race car, Terminator X has the industry leading features and technology you need at a price that won't break the bank.
- Plug and play Chrysler GEN III Hemi control - 2013-Current Engines such as the 5.7L and 6.4L engines utilizing the factory DBW (Drive by Wire) throttle body.
- Plug and Play compatible with Holley EFI accessories – Analog gauges, shift lights, modules, and both 6.86” and 12.3” Pro Dash
- EV6 injector harness included
- High Impedance Injector drivers power Holley EFI and most stock injectors - Injector support chart found in instructions (will not support low impedance injectors)
- Included Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensors for accurate readings and precise tuning control
- Built in 1bar MAP (manifold absolute pressure) sensor included - For Boosted applications – internal MAP sensor can be disabled and utilize external MAP sensor harness (kit includes a terminated connector for seamless installation)
- Vacuum hose adapters included - (1/8”, ¼”, and 3/16” sizes)
- 4 inputs – 12v, Ground, 5v, and frequency for items like pressure sensors, activation triggers, nitrous activation, or trans brake
- Boost Control – boost vs. time, boost vs. gear, boost vs. RPM, boost vs. speed, and boost safeties
- Nitrous Control – channels for wet or dry, progressive or non-progressive, rich/lean safeties, and target closed loop AFR (Air/Fuel Ratio)
- Advanced Tables – (4x 1D tables, 1x 1D gear table, 4x 2D table, and 1x 2D gear tables) for nearly unlimited table configuration options
- On-board diagnostic LEDS - ECU power, engine run, TPS calibration, cam signal, and more! Identify critical engine parameters at a glance
- 3.5” touchscreen handheld included - Internal data-logging, custom gauge display, and calibration wizard allow quick building bases tunes for any Domestic V8 engine
- Compact ECU (Engine Control Unit) – At only 7.45” x 4.1” x 1.66” the compact packaging allows mounting virtually anywhere. REMINDER: diagnostic LED’s must face up!
- FREE EFI Tuning software – For compete control of your Terminator X power plant
Quick Start Guide Instructions
Fuel Injector Harness Instructions