Please choose your desired pulley ring size from the drop-down list below. All components are available separately, so once you have our pulley on your Hellcat, a boost change is as simple as changing the outer pulley drive ring. All boost level changes require the appropriate PCM revisions and the proper supercharger belt. Please note that quoted boost gains are approximate, and that your results may vary. The 2.85" pulley is intended for Hellcat street applications, while the 2.75" and smaller pulleys are intended for race applications or applications using supplemental injection. Please call for info on Demons and Redeyes as thier boost requirements are different.
Additional Information from HHP:
- We've found that the Gates K100572HD belt works well with the 2.75 and 2.85 pulleys and stock crank pulley (15-16psi). This part is available in our webstore.
- We've found that the Gates K100594HD belt works well with the 2.75" and 2.85 pulleys and ATI Crank pulley (17-18psi). This part is available in our webstore.
- We recommend purchasing our HHP Hellcat Crank Pin Kit and completing this installation with your upper pulley upgrade. This part is available in our webstore.
- The 2.85 Pulley works perfect with Mopar Demon fuel injectors. The 2.75 may require larger fuel injectors. We recommend the ID1050, available in our webstore.
- Custom tuning IS required. Contact HHP for more information. We have it available, and you guessed right, it's in our webstore.