After first seeing a Hellcat/Trackhawk in person we saw the IAT sensor location issue and figured we’d apply the same tech that we do to the other cars we make parts for.
So let’s isolate the blower from the engine, let’s get that IAT sensor to read true and let’s also get the blower to run at a colder temperature.
During R&D we were shocked to find that the cylinder head on the Hellcat/Trackhawk carried over from the NA engine with the oil fill port on the mating face of the head!
And then even more shocked to see how they have attempted to seal this area with the factory gasket (see video).
So we went about making a double sided o-ring Spacer plate to not only make your intake temps colder but to also help fix the oil blow by issues you are suffering from
- Plates come with the following:
- Longer 12.9 grade high tensile bolts
- Plates with custom o-rings pre installed
- Thermal Blanket to stick to the belly of the blower
- Lower intake temps
- Lower blower running temperature
- Better resolution of IAT sensor
- Eliminates factory gasket
- Help reduce oil blow by
- Deliver all of the boosted air into combustion
- Reduce crank case pressure
- Gain HP/TQ