The amount of force exerted on the sway bar end link is staggering—especially if you’ve upgraded to an aftermarket sway bar, like BMR Suspension's adjustable and non-adjustable sway bars. The stock end links are weak and can bend or break. BMR’s ELK111 front end link kit allows you to push your Challenger to the limit without fear of end link deflection. BMR manufactures the ELK111s out of CNC-machined billet aluminum bar stock. The links are completed with heavy-duty, Teflon-lined rod ends. The rod ends attach to the sway bar with supplied hardware. This combination of components gives you a huge increase in strength over stock end links.
BMR designed the ELK111 front sway bar end link kit for street performance, autocross, and road race applications. BMR’s heavy-duty adjustable end links are designed to reduce deflection normally seen with stock sway bar end links. End link deflection means reduced sway bar rate, leaving you with increased body roll and reduced handling ability. BMR’s ELK111 will not deflect, giving you the full potential of the sway bar—no matter how hard you drive. The adjustable links give you the ability to easily correct sway bar geometry and working angles on lowered Challengers, as well as cars with adjustable sway bars. The ELK111 adjustable end links give you the ability to preload the sway bar to fine-tune your suspension setup for any track. Combine this with BMR’s adjustable sway bars, and you can dial-in your car for the street or any track you may drive on. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s ELK111 sway bar end links are available in a durable black anodized finish for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 2 hour. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
- Adjustable design
- Durable black anodized finish
- On-car adjustable
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction
- Fully CNC-machined
- Heavy-duty, Telfon-lines rod ends
- Dramatically reduces sway bar end link deflection
- Designed to withstand high compression loads
- Allows for proper sway bar working angles and geometry on lowered Camaros
- Allows for preloading of sway bars to fine-tune suspension setup
- Designed for street performance, autocross, and road race applications
- 2-hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.