Tones worthy of tremors. Presenting The Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™ for the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT:
- Unruly Track Edition
- SRT 392 max gains of 12 ft-lbs of torque and 3 hp at the wheels
- Precision-engineered H-pipe for a deep, rich tone
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured at AWE in Pennsylvania, USA
- Maximum Performance engineered perfectly for the Hemi V8.
- Handcrafted from full 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-made .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Multiple Tip options for 392's Jeep SRT8
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
For those who like it raw and rowdy, the Track Edition is for you. The Track Edition shares the same integrated H-pipe and precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®.
In place of the 180 Technology® resonators in the rear lies Track Edition straight sections. As a result, this version is known to get (really) rowdy in mid-range acceleration and deceleration and may be too much for many. Due to this reason, AWE Track Edition Exhausts cannot be returned based on sound preference. You’ve been warned.
Conversion Kits To Become Available:
We made it easy to convert between Track and Touring Editions if you decide at a later date to change your volume.
What’s in the box?
Complete Exhaust, two tips in the desired finish (if chosen), and all necessary hardware for installation.