aFe CONTROL is proud to introduce the all-new line of aFe CONTROL Leveling Kits. These billet aluminum leveling spacers provide a 2.0-Inch lift in the front to provide better off-road performance while also eliminating the “nose-down rake” notorious on stock trucks.
High quality hardware is used for strength and durability. New connecting rods are included to reposition the front ride height sensors so all driving modes remain available. Polyurethane spring isolators allow the top plates of the OE shocks to be switched in order to prevent the springs from bowing.
Installation of these 2.0-inch leveling spacers can be done at home with the proper tools and safety precautions. Installing these spacers does require disassembly of the strut/spring. A spring compressor is not required due to the light amount of preload on the stock coil springs and extended shaft studs.
- 2.0-Inch Front Lift
- CNC Machined 6061 Billet Aluminum with Red Anodized Finish
- High Strength Hardware
- Increases Front Ground Clearance and Allows Larger Tire Size Without Rubbing
- Includes New Connecting Rods for the Ride Height Sensors
- Polyurethane Spring Isolators Correct Spring Bowing
- Easy Bolt-On Installation, Requires no Modifications