The record-breaking Gen 5 3.0L supercharger system is finally here for your SRT Hellcat, Demon or Redeye! The 3.0L Whipple Twin-Screw supercharger boasts insane, never heard of power potential compared to previous supercharger designs. Whether you are replacing the stock Supercharger for modest gains or going all out racing, the Whipple 3.0L will deliver the results you are looking for.
Using the same technology that powers the 2021 Dodge Drag Pak, the Gen 5 uses Whipple’s patent pending dual pass, dual intercooler to achieve twice the amount of charge air cooling than any other supercharger system on the market. Couple that with the new 3x4 rotor combination, and the Whipple makes more power than any other positive displacement supercharger available today. The Gen 5 features billet supercharger rotors, machined right here in the USA at our facility in Fresno, CA. Whipple billet rotors are far superior to the stock cast rotors that fail with overspeed. The Gen 5 rotors are the latest in twin-screw technology, which offer higher efficiency levels over a broader RPM range, cooler air charge temperature and less power consumption than any of the stock 2.4, 2.7 or 3.0 offerings.
To further improve on the performance potential, the Gen 5 Whipple features a unique 112mm throttle flange with an optional, billet 112mm throttle body to ensure inlet airflow matches the supercharger potential. Top that off with an all-new, high-flow cold air intake system and watch the records fall!
Stage 1 Supercharger system is a direct OEM replacement, using stock fuel rails, injectors and stock throttle body (or current aftermarket throttle bodies).
Stage 2 Supercharger system features the billet 112mm throttle body and billet -8AN fuel rails.
- Over 300HP capacity over Hellaphant 3.0L Supercharger
- Over 500hp capacity over Hellcat 2.4L supercharger
- Expensive porting not required to make power
- Massive, dual pass, dual core intercooler technology for twice the cooling area of any other PD SC for 6.2L
- Inverted design allows for oversized intercooler, each core is 2.125” thick, dual pass = 4.25” thick core
- Dual in, dual out intercooler for increased water flow
- 112mm opening for compatibility with stock TB, 102mm, 105mm and Whipple’s 112mm
- Billet rotors far superior to cast rotors for high rpm operation
- ¾ rotor vs 3/5, 33% lower male rotor speed
- Superior profile with shorter leak path
- Thrust retaining system for better bearing support
- Massive air inlet for high flow (porting not required to get power)
- Optional high flow cold air system
- Fits stock fuel rail, stock injectors or billet Whipple -8 rails
- Works with stock belt system and optional balancer options
- Works with electronic bypass control
- Works with stock TMAP sensors
- New over bearing 5-bolt supercharger pulleys
- Billet bearing plate and oil cover
- Custom colors available
WHY WHIPPLE SUPERCHARGERS
While others "claim" to be leaders, the truth is simple; Whipple Superchargers are the true pioneers of twin-screw supercharging. For over 23 years, Whipple has led the industry with innovation after innovation. Whipple has more experience in supercharging applications then any other twin-screw or Eaton based positive displacement supercharger manufacturer. Whipple Superchargers brought the twin-screw supercharger to the US automotive market and has pioneered the "bolt-on" supercharger business. While others try to copy or follow, Whipple continues to develop new superchargers and new systems that not only look like a piece of art, they outperform the competition.