The Supercharged Gen III Hemi engine has a relatively large intercooler manifold on the back of the supercharger. The factory manifold may cause clearance issues in an engine swap into a classic muscle car or truck. The Earl's manifold is shorter and provides an additional 1.875" of clearance and allows the use of AN hoses for the coolant. Billet aluminum construction with black anodized finish.
- Provides Additional Clearance at the Back of the Engine to Firewall
- Billet Aluminum Intercooler Manifold – Replaces Bulky Factory Manifold
- Fits: 2015 & Up Gen III Hemi 6.2L Hellcat Engines
- 1.875” Shorter Than the Factory Intercooler Manifold – Extra Firewall Clearance in Engine Swap
- Black Anodized Finish
- -10 AN Female O-Ring Ports (2)
- Works with Factory Sensor (3/8” NPT Female Port) & Bleeder (1/8” NPT Female Port)