2020-2021 Hellcat and Trackhawk Tuning is Here!!
The 6.2L Hellcat powered vehicles are the kings of the street, with their huge power output from the factory. Whether you prefer your Hellcat in Charger or Challenger flavor, or as a nasty AWD SUV, DiabloSport has options to fit your needs. Like most other factory calibrations, the Hellcat models leave plenty of power on the table. Start with one of our tuners and PCM options. From there you can load one of our performance tunes for immediate gains! In addition to increased power output, you’ll also benefit from revised TCM programming. Enhanced throttle response, and less intrusion of torque management are further benefits. These changes combine to transform your Hellcat into a whole new beast! We also offer end user options like the ability to adjust throttle sensitivity, raise rev limits, and calibrate your speedometer for different tire sizes.
Tuning is available across our Trinity 2 Platinum and inTune 3 Platinum product lines. We offer both PCM swap and PKIT (PCM + tuner together) options. Whether you prefer a handheld tuner or an on dash monitor we have a solution for you. Both the i3 and T2 tuners allow for Wi-Fi updates, and support multiple licenses for tuning additional vehicles. All 2020 and 2021 Hellcat/Trackhawk models require an unlocked PCM from DiabloSport as well as a gateway bypass harness or module (included with the kits). Check the links below to find tuning options for your Hellcat!
Features and Options:
- Tunes for 91 and 93 octane fuels
- Support for all Hellcat models including Redeye and Super Stock
- Disable Traction Control/ESP
- Set Target Cooling Fan Temps
- Adjust Rev Limiter – +/- 500 RPM
- Raise/Lower Idle Speed +/- 400 RPM
- Throttle Booster + 20%
- Adjust Tire Size – 20″-44″
- Remove Speed Limiter
- WOT timing – +/- 10% (3 different RPM ranges)
- WOT Fueling – +/- 20% (3 different RPM ranges)
- Trans Shifting Improved for Speed and Firmness
- Improved Transition into Boost
- Throttle Response Improved in all Modes