If you're looking to get even more power from your 5.7L HEMI powered Magnum, Charger, Challenger or 300C, check out these new non-catted Mid-pipes built specifically for HHP by JBA. These precision built components are engineered to deliver a huge increase in performance for the re-born legend and a powerful exhaust note. These new mid-pipes feature mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, and provisions for 02 sensors for an easy bolt-on installation. Once installed, these components open up the exhaust system for substantial performance gains and a healthy change in the exhaust note.
Installation can be done in about one hour with common tools. These mid-pipes are designed to work in conjunction with JBA Cat4ward(r) headers or factory manifolds.
1. Does not fit AWD Models.
2. Use of these pipes will cause your vehicle to receive a Check Engine Light (CEL) due to the removal of the catalytic converters. Tuning solutions are expected to be available soon through the use of the Diablosport Predator tuner.
3. FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY. The Federal Government and certain states have various laws that may prohibit the removal and/or modification of any part of the emission system on street driven vehicles. This exhaust part is sold for "off road use only", i.e. use on the track. Vehicles not used on public streets or highways are generally exempt from emission regulations. We recommend that our customers check the current federal and governing state laws since compliance with the law is your responsibility.
This Product Fits Vehicles (RWD Only):
- 2005-2008 5.7L Dodge Magnum RT
- 2005-2012 5.7L Chrysler 300C
- 2006-2012 5.7L Dodge Charger RT (incl. Daytona)
- 2009-2013 5.7L Dodge Challenger RT