AEM's 100-300F Transmission, Oil and Coolant Temperature Gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, analog interface. The AEM analog gauge also offer a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
WHY YOU WANT ONE
The 100-300F Temperature Gauge is for anyone who wants to know exactly what the temperature of their transmission fluid is during high load conditions. Transmissions and differentials can heat up quickly during race conditions for cars or when towing in trucks. Some transmissions can cost more than the engine, and the temperature is rarely monitored on the factory gauges. The 320 degrees of resolution makes it easy to see when there's even a 5 degree change in temperature, giving you time to shut things down before damage occurs. The lightning fast needle movement is a result of a precision high speed electronic stepper motor making it one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. A high quality brass sensor gives the gauge its accuracy. The backlighting is user adjustable to 7 colors, allowing users to easily match the Transmission Temperature gauge to most factory gauge clusters. Each gauge comes with interchangeable black & silver bezels and black and white gauge faceplates for multiple color combinations.
- Gauge Readout from 100 to 300F
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Temperature gauge includes high quality sensor - everything you need to install the gauge!
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
*May require additional sending unit adaptor block for some applications.